MPDV USA, the US subsidiary of German-based MPDV Mikrolab GmbH, is one of the leading suppliers of Manufacturing
Execution Systems (MES). The company was founded more than 40 years ago and currently employs over 380 professionals
in ten locations worldwide. Our international customer base includes companies ranging from medium-sized manufacturers
to multinational companies.
As the market leader for Manufacturing Execution Systems MPDV sets trends and develops software products for the realization of the digital factory. In addition, we support our customers on their way to the smart factory, promote new ideas and present innovative methods for increasing efficiency.
The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), Industry 4.0, Big Data and the Digital Transformation are current drivers of the MES market. The future of IT within the modern manufacturing environment is our daily business.
Due to sustained growth within our organization, we are currently seeking an
Marketing Associate (m/f)
in the Greater Chicago, IL area.
- Support sales team with local marketing activities (social media, print, events)
- Coordinate lead generation webinars, seminars, and email campaigns.
- Coordinate local marketing activities with headquarters in Germany
- Set up / procure local marketing material
- Assist in setting up a mid-term marketing plan and execute that plan
- Prepare trade shows and events
- Office Administration for sales team
- Data entry in CRM system
- Support for sales force in preparing presentations, texts, offers and contracts
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field (e.g. Marketing / Sales) or sufficient professional experience in marketing
- 2y+ professional experience in B2B marketing
Nice to have: experience with manufacturing
- Sufficient experience in setting up / executing marketing activities
- Experience and creative ideas in lead generation activities. Success will be assessed through metrics such as number of leads generated, leads converted to prospects/customers, cost per lead, etc.
Nice to have: professional experience with sales administration / sales internal
- Fluent in MS Office applications WORD, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- English native speaker . Nice to have: second language like Spanish, French and/or German
- Ability to work effectively both as part of a team and independently with little guidance
- Professionalism in personality, appearance, and work results
Benefits of being part of the MPDV Team
- MPDV is an owner-managed, independent and growth-oriented company
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A passionate, hard-working, yet fun-loving team to work with
- Flexible work hours
- Paid Vacation and paid Holidays
- Attractive salary and Benefit package (Medical and Dental insurance)
- 401K pension plan
Challenging Tasks, Personal responsibility and independent working in a leading company with excellent future perspectives are waiting for you! In addition to an open and cooperative work atmosphere, we offer you a performance-oriented salary in a state-of-the-art environment - come and join the MES-Experts today!
Please email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
Please note that only applicants with existing unrestricted work authorization for the United States will be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.