As smart manufacturing is heating up in China, more and more manufacturing companies are beginning to explore Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES). In order for manufacturing companies to reduce risks in the process of building an MES system, MPDV provides a 3-day MES introductory training. Through this training, companies will learn:
- What application functions should MES have?
- How does MES build an enterprise's manufacturing management system?
- What preparations should a manufacturing company do before implementing MES?
- About MES and Industry 4.0
- MES functional scope (VDI5600)
- Production planning and scheduling
- Production execution
- Quality management
- Production logistics and traceability
- Plant maintenance
- Machine performance
- Process data
- Shop floor connectivity
- Enterprise integration
- Preparation of MES project
Registration fee: 5,000 RMB / person
Contact & Registration: Mr. Qiu , Phone: +86 156 1891 8173, email：firstname.lastname@example.org