The "Fourth Industrial Revolution 4.0", along with the “Industrial Internet of Things iIoT” describes the transition of production work towards the Intelligent Factory. Experts agree that in the future, no manufacturing company competing at an international level can afford to ignore Industry 4.0 & iIoT. Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) are the backbone for completely integrated and self-organized production in the age of Industry 4.0 & iIoT. MES manages and facilitates a seamless flow of electronic information from corporate software (ERP) to/from the production floor, along with digital horizontal integration across all data objects. Central data management and decentralized intelligence, paired with real-time transparency, define the competitive Next-Generation Production.
Today, companies need to set a course for tomorrow and be ready for networked production. Using ‘live’ demonstrations, sharing game changing concepts and presentation from our experts, attendees can witness how MES can digitize and transform their manufacturing operations to achieve significant gains in efficiency, competitiveness and compliance.
Our workshops will showcase the use of MES in industry with industry leading systems from US and Germany. Delegates will learn about how to optimize efficiency and effectiveness via real time information transparency to:
- Reduce WIP and control your material movement along the shop floor
- Improve job scheduling and shop floor planning of operations and staff
- Uncover major systematic wastages along the shop floor
- Get a firm grip on issues and stay in control through MES - process interaction to drive to zero errors
- Release batch by exception – speed up batch review (typically 20-30% reduction!)
- Reduce cost of compliance
Detaled information about the event can be found in the event flyer