Achieving Industry 4.0 with MES HYDRA for production, personnel and quality – Intelligent Factory at its best!
The "fourth industrial revolution" describes the transition of production work towards the intelligent factory. The increased networking of production and IT processes makes this flexible, efficient and sustainable. In the future, products will plan, control and optimize their own production process without human intervention. Humans will continue to dictate the pace, but with the best possible support in their work.
Experts agree that in the future, no company competing at an international level can afford to ignore Industry 4.0. Today, enterprises need to set a course for tomorrow and be ready for networked production. People, machines and resources interact in the factory of the future. Strongly individualized products are created through highly flexible and resource-efficient production.
Key Benefits Summary:
- Optimize efficiency and effectiveness through real time information transparency
- Uncover all dominant systematic wastages along the shop floor
- Get a firm grip on all quality issues and stay in control
- Improve job scheduling and shop floor planning of operations and staff
- Reduce WIP and control your material movement along the shop floor
- Get the right KPIs by mouse click in real time, and rest assured of high data integrity
- Monitor and optimize your energy turnover, and hence reduce energy cost
MPDV and Phoenix Contact will hold a MES Best Practice workshop at 13:30 – 20:00 on March 21st in Nanjing.
13:30 – 13:40 Company introduction of Phoenix Contact
13:40 – 14:10 Industry 4.0 - what does it mean for Phoenix Contact
14:10 – 14:40 Best Practices - implementation of MES
14:40 – 15:20 Best Practices – application of MES
14:50 – 15:30 Tea Break
15:30 – 16:30 Shop-floor visit
16:30 – 17:00 The future of MES development
17:00 – 17:40 Questions & Answers
18:00 – 20:00 Dinner