Experts agree that in the future, no company competing at an international level can afford to ignore Industry 4.0. Today, enterprises need to set a course for tomorrow and get ready for networked production. It requires people, machine and resources interact with each other to offer highly individualized products through flexible, efficient and sustainable production.
As the core of production IT systems, MES is regarded as the basis of a Smart Factory with substantive benefits such as:
- Optimize efficiency and effectiveness through real time information transparency
- Get a firm grip of quality issues and stay in control
- Improve job scheduling and shopfloor planning of operations and staff
- Get right KPIs of high data integrity in real time
- Monitor and optimize your energy turnover, and hence reduce energy cost
- Uncover dominant systematic wastages at shopfloor
- Reduce WIP and control your material movement along the shop floor
We invite participants from management of production, planning, quality, production logistics and IT to join our on-site seminar on September 25th in Shenzhen, co-organized by Shenzhen Multiplus Machinery Co., Ltd., a MPDV partner in China.
Fees: 800 RMB / per person (including registration fee, tea break and dinner)
Please contact Mr. Qiu, firstname.lastname@example.org