In times of upcoming smart factories, production companies need lean and economical business processes in order to be able to produce quickly, flexibly and at the same time considering relevant market conditions. Innovative production IT helps to reconcile these seemingly contradictory requirements. Resource and energy efficiency are crucial issues in modern production. Manufacturing IT creates transparency, effectively supports the continuous improvement process and makes it possible to show previously unknown economic potential. Performance increases of 10% and more are not uncommon.
Workshop Best Practice Smart Factory
A Guideline for production digitization
The workshop is aimed at specialists and managers from manufacturing companies and provides valuable insights:
- Manufacturing IT as a foundation of Smart Factories
- Best practice examples of successful smart factory realizations
- Managing with Key Performance Indicators, e.g. efficiency, OEE,..
- Economic potential in production (ROI analysis)
- Quality and customer satisfaction
Your topics are important to us!
Please submit your own Smart Factories topics when registering. We will address these in the workshop.