Mosbach, 09.21.2020 – Display key figures and crucial evaluations with the greatest flexibility - no problem. MPDV's new SMA Information Dashboard visualizes data from production and quality management in a user-friendly and responsive way. SMA stands for web based Smart MES Application.
The new application allows key figures such as OEE or scrap to be displayed on the digital shop floor monitor alongside evaluations of downtimes and complaints. The dashboard can also be used interactively for regular team meetings in the production environment. MPDV has developed a dedicated app called "Digital Production Meeting" especially for these meetings.
Thanks to the highly configurable application profiles, each user is provided with exactly the data he or she needs in any given situation. For this purpose, the user can run the Information Dashboard both on a mobile tablet and on a PC.
As of today, the SMA Information Dashboard offers the following evaluations:
- OEE report and OEE profile
- Different status reports
- Overview of all workplaces/machines
- Scrap statistic and scrap analysis
- Failure Mode Analysis
- Analysis of inspection quality and inspection costs
- Analysis of usage decisions
- Complaint analysis
- Overview of complaints
- Analysis of complaint costs
- Analysis of evaluation criteria in the supplier evaluation
- Development of an evaluated supplier and the comparison of suppliers
The MPDV Manufacturing Execution System (MES) HYDRA, well established on the market, serves as the database.