While day-to-day business is heavily restricted everywhere due to COVID-19 pandemic, we at MPDV China come up with creative and proactive ideas keeping in touch with our existing and potential customers to meet the unprecedented challenge. Beside remote services such as consulting, training and implementation of HYDRA MES, a series of webinars are hosted to help our customers and prospects to appreciate the value of MES in their manufacturing processes and set right approach to smart factory with HYDRA MES.
The weekly webinars each Friday from 13:00 to 14:30 (China time) have been held for 14 sessions since its first debut on May 8th. By the end of August, more than 120 participants from over 80 companies paid to attend the webinars, which help them to understand the importance, the benefits and essentials of a MES. More importantly, HYDRA MES deeply impressed all participants with its abundant functionality, powerful modules, highly standardization, and flexible customization as complement. MPDV is their best partner on the way to smart manufacturing. It has been proven a successful attempt with great results as well as positive feedbacks.
We try our best to keep the serial webinars impact and attractive. In each session, numerous highlights of HYDRA MES, success stories or MPDV expertise are brought down within 45 minutes with enough interaction with participants and Q&A. Following already completed topics including:
- Overview of MES
- Increase machine efficiency with HYDRA MES
- Simple, reliable, low-cost machine connectivity
- Real-time production messages
- Effective material flow by e-Kanban
- No KPI, no production control
- Order – the base of production control
- Managing overhead costs
- Concept of planning and schedule
- Manage assembly lines with MES
- Realization of capacity planning in HYDRA MES
- From application to data capture
- Functional scope of order management
- Realization of order management in HYDRA MES
In the upcoming sessions, we will continue to share with participants about quality management, maintenance, human resource management and other exciting topics. Stay tuned, online every Friday at 1pm!