If further resources are to be included in the planning process, this is can be achieved with the aid of function extensions for tools, material or energy.
- FEDRA Workforce Planning lets companies implement their personnel deployment planning irrespective of machine utilization.
- Secondary Resource Planning also regards tools and auxiliary means in the planning and provides greater transparency.
- Use the Integrated Workforce Planning to bring production planning in line with personnel deployment.
- Use the Predictive Material Planning to visualize indirect order dependencies by checking material relationships. With Predictive Material Planning you can keep an eye on material supply with this function.
- Energy Demand Planning helps you to manage your peak loads and thus avoids penalties for energy procurement.