Due to ever increasing customer requirements, manufacturing processes are becoming ever more complex and as a result cost pressure is also on the rise. In order to efficiently map such multi-level and interconnected work flows within a production line, manufacturing companies need flexible tools - e.g. an operator guidance. It is often necessary to implement complex production strategies such as just-in-time (JIT) and just-in-sequence (JIS) in order to work as a supplier synchronously with production and the resulting requirements - and not only in the automotive industry. The mApps of the HYDRA X Assembly Management category provide the necessary range of functions for this purpose.
How you can benefit from our Assembly Management
- Improving productivity and production efficiency of the assembly line
- Reduction of inventories or storage costs while avoiding unnecessary delays in delivery
- Optimizing communication efforts for assembly control
- End-to-end mapping of the value-added process
- Securing transparency and traceability even for complex production strategies and organizational principles
- Less efforts when training new employees due to video-supported operator guidance
Model flexibly instead of programming laboriously
In contrast to often rigid programming of control systems, mApps from HXDRA X allow you to model your production lines and processes in a flexible software system. HYDRA X is suitable for smaller assembly cells as well as for complex assembly lines making highly diverse products, where a fast work cycle is typical and a high demand for information is required at the same time. In addition to work and test instructions (operator guidance), information requirements also include control commands for intelligent tools and peripheral devices. It is also essential to control the material flow, ensure traceability and, if necessary, comply with the specified production sequencing.
mApps within HYDRA X Assembly Management
- Production Process Modeling
- Assembly Control
- Operator Guidance