mApp for in-depth monitoring of the machine park. The application is based on the automatic detection of various equipment conditions based on data extracted from the CNC machine.
With this solution, data can be extracted directly from Siemens, Fanuc, Heidenhain, Okuma, HAAS or OPC UA. It is possible to write additional modules to collect CNC information from other manufacturers. All data are accumulated in a single relational database.
On the basis of extracted data automatic states of equipment are formed. Automatic states can be supplemented by manual states, which are entered by employees in a special application. All accumulated data can be transferred via the Web-API, for example, to the Big Data Analysis System.
mApp allows for the owners of equipment:
- maintain the most detailed record of equipment operation time with taking into account downtime, production and non-production conditions;
- calculate accurate OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness), availability and performance factors
- collect and analyze detailed data on equipment performance during the process of debugging or process change;
- analyze the root causes of equipment failures.
mApp allows for equipment manufacturers:
- collect the necessary data in a secure mode ("black box" analogue), the data can be used in case of emergency situations, for example, to determine the warranty / non-warranty case;
- independently set up extraction of specific data.
#MDC, #BigData, #OEE