A high degree of automation in production is a crucial factor to stay competitive. Today, computer-aided production processes dominate modern production facilities. The administration of the numerous NC programs and configuration data records, as well as their transfer to different production machines and controls, are subject to high demands.
HYDRA DNC transfers data online via networks or data interfaces from and to the machines. This is how HYDRA DNC guarantees the processing programs and configuration data records are rapidly available - without manual intervention. If you log onto an order, HYDRA DNC automatically identifies the required data and transfers the data to the corresponding machine for approval. The organizational effort is reduced significantly and errors are avoided.
Benefits of managing NC and configuration data with HYDRA DNC
- Less effort when importing NC programs and configuration data
- Reduced error rate due to automatic reselection of suitable NC programs and configuration data
- Increased process reliability through detailed information for machine operators and controls engineers
- Reduced setup times and higher productivity rates
- Reduced paper usage due to electronic transmission and display of information
Many business units across the enterprise can benefit from an MES system such as HYDRA. Our ROI Analyzer reveals the untapped potentials that are still hidden within your production processes and will show you how they can be assessed monetarily.