Due to ever increasing customer requirements, manufacturing processes are becoming ever more complex and as a result cost pressure is also on the rise. In order to efficiently map such multi-level and interconnected workflows within a production line, manufacturing companies need flexible tools. As a supplier, it is often necessary to implement complex production strategies such as just-in-time (JIT) and just-in-sequence (JIS) in order to work synchronously with production and the consequential requirements which is not exclusive to the automotive industry.
In contrast to the often rigid programming of control systems, HYDRA DMC allows you to model both your production lines and your production processes in a flexible Manufacturing Execution System (MES). HYDRA DMC is suitable for smaller assembly cells as well as for complex assembly lines with a wide variety of products, where fast work cycles and a high demand for information are typical. Aside from work and test instructions (for the operator), other required information includes control commands for intelligent tools and peripherals. At the same time, the material flow has to be controlled, traceability has to be safeguarded and, if necessary, the production sequence has to be adhered to.
With HYDRA DMC, you can integrate your line control system seamlessly into your MES and also indirectly into the higher-level ERP system.
Benefits of dynamic manufacturing control with HYDRA DMC:
- Improving productivity and production efficiency of the assembly line
- Reducing stock levels or storage costs and thus reducing capital commitment
- Optimizing communication efforts for the assembly control
- Integrated mapping of the value chain in one system
- Securing transparency and traceability even for complex production strategies and organizational principles
- Avoiding unnecessary late deliveries
- Less effort when training new employees due to videosupported operator guidance
Many other business units can benefit from an MES system such as HYDRA. Our ROI Analyzer reveals the untapped potentials that are still hidden in your production and will show you how they can be assessed monetarily.