For years, rising prices for natural gas and electricity have put enormous cost pressure on many industrial companies. Additionally, a growing environmental awareness can be observed: Today, the image of a company is also influenced by its environmental and climate protection activities.
Also, current developments in environmental policy require that industry makes changes in complying with key environmental issues. Many countries have already implemented legal regulations that oblige companies to reduce energy consumption through appropriate measures. Companies are thereby forced to actively save energy and implement an energy management system, e.g. complying with DIN EN ISO 50001. As a result, companies can profit from benefits in energy procurement.
- Reduced overhead by detailed assignment of energy consumption
- Cost savings through optimal utilization and targeted shutdown of machines
- More transparency for the identification of energy-intensive machines and processes
- Utilization of possible cost advantages in energy procurement (e. g. energy quotas)
- Compliance with requirements of relevant standards (e. g. DIN EN ISO 50001)
Energy management with HYDRA EMG
Proven functions in the HYDRA module Energy Management (EMG) effectively support the detailed recording, demand-oriented monitoring and systematic reduction of your energy consumption. HYDRA EMG also offers functions for efficient production planning, consumption analysis and billing as well as energy management.
Many business units across the enterprise can benefit from an MES system such as HYDRA. Our ROI Analyzer reveals the untapped potentials that are still hidden within your production processes and will show you how they can be assessed monetarily.