The complexity of working time and shift models increases with the rising flexibility of working time arrangements. Variable working time concepts based on annual or lifetime working hours and complex wage systems also contribute to the fact that these challenges can no longer be handled economically with conventional methods such as the classic time clock and manual evaluations. In order to master these challenges successfully, manufacturing companies need a flexible time management system in addition to personnel time recording. Such software is often referred to as a work time management system.
HYDRA PZW supports you in the implementation of today's working time agreements and different types of remuneration and organization. To do this, the recorded working times and absences must be assigned to variable time accounts in order to generate wage types. The time accounts are the basis for the subsequent payroll. With HYDRA PZW you can integrate all these tasks into the MES and benefit from further synergy effects. For example, the maintenance effort for HR master data is reduced and your employees do not need an additional IT system to record absence times. HYDRA PZW combines digital time recording with electronic employee information (HR Self Service) and paperless workflows (e. g. holiday request). At the same time, the working time models and shift schedules can be used for qualification-based personnel scheduling.
Benefits of personnel time management with HYDRA PZW
- Higher employee satisfaction through a reliable and transparent data basis for payroll accounting
- Greater flexibility and security in shift planning
- Compliance with guidelines and regulations regarding working hours and remuneration
- Less effort through automated output of shift schedules including information for employees
- Faster absence workflows (e. g. holiday requests) through digitization
- Relief for the HR department due to system-integrated information of employees about remaining leave, overtime or flextime
Many business units across the enterprise can benefit from an MES system such as HYDRA. Our ROI Analyzer reveals the untapped potentials that are still hidden within your production processes and will show you how they can be assessed monetarily.