Superior products are often manufactured using complex processes which require the utmost precision. Adhering to production parameters like temperature, pressure or flow rates, and evaluating statistics aimed at continuous improvement guarantee high production quality and low scrap rates.
- Increased process stability through correlation of recorded data with orders, articles, material batches, and more
- Reduced scrap due to continuous monitoring of defined process parameters and early detection of trends
- Cost savings through multiple use of shared data (e. g. for quality assurance)
- Compliance with specifications for complete documentation of the manufacturing process
- Support of condition-based maintenance strategies
Process data collection with HYDRA PDV
While the continuous control of production parameters, process values and their recording can now be taken over by sensors, modern machines and plant controls (PLC), the HYDRA module Process Data (PDV) offers functions that go far beyond this. The complete integration of all MES applications on the basis of a central database allows for the correlative examination of other data. The comparison of data to orders, articles, material batches or tools and process values makes a valuable contribution to optimize your production. For example, limit value violations can be detected relating to current orders or manufactured articles. The early detection of trends enables timely intervention and countermeasures. HYDRA PDV transfers process values via a standard interface (e. g. OPC): The collected data can also be used as an input parameter for production-related quality inspections.
Many business units across the enterprise can benefit from an MES system such as HYDRA. Our ROI Analyzer reveals the untapped potentials that are still hidden within your production processes and will show you how they can be assessed monetarily.