The MPDV support team members have the necessary depth of knowledge needed to support HYDRA users with any questions and problems that may arise while using the HYDRA system. To offer support, we provide:
- A telephone hotline (1st level) available at appropriate service times
- An experienced 2nd and 3rd level support team, if needed with direct contact to software development
- Special documentation and advanced workshops
Upon request, MPDV also provides 24/7 support or promised response times. MPDV’s local presence in Germany, the United States, China and Singapore allows follow-the-sun concepts. In addition to general software maintenance agreements, we also enter into tailored customer service agreements with our customers when required.
To reach our support hotline:
To analyze, process and trace support cases we use a state-of-the-art helpdesk system. If you wish, you can trace the call via the internet (Call Status). Customers with the relevant authorization have access to this area which is continuously expanding and is your personal interface to our Support.
MES users are additionally offered:
- Support with technical problems (database server / network) from certified partners.
- Support with problems of the database from our employees or from associate companies.
- Regular analysis of your MES server by our support staff.
Are you interested? Talk to us.
(* Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. 12.6 Cent/Min. German land line, then 6.3 Cent/Min. Calls from abroad are charged comparably to calls from German land line.)