From users for users
The HYDRA Users Group (HUG) was founded in 2004 as an independent organization by our HYDRA users. Due to the expansion of the MPDV product portfolio, this occasion was used to launch the Smart Factory Society. It forms the newly founded umbrella organization of all user groups and unites the interests of MPDV customers among themselves.
Today, it already has 500 members, divided into the HYDRA Users Group, FEDRA Users Group and MIP Users Group. Regular user meetings are held to exchange best practice approaches and to develop proposals for the further development of MPDV products. The Smart Factory Society provides MPDV users with a broad network of contacts, in line with the motto "from users for users".
A central members' meeting organized by the Presidium is held annually, at which the most important results are presented and discussed in a user-oriented manner.
- Possibility to contribute to the further development of MPDV products by participating in working groups
- Solution of special tasks in the working groups
- Information from the working groups
- Exchange of experience with other MPDV users (best practice etc.)
Smart Factory Society conference and working groups
MPDV users from all industries and company sizes come together at the regularly held user conference.
The aim is to exchange experiences, make new contacts and pass on best-practice approaches. The focus is on user presentations, workshops and plenty of time for networking.
Activities of the working groups
Smart Factory Society members can actively participate in one or more working groups. Currently, there are working groups on the topics of manufacturing, human resources, quality, IT and strategy. At the annual overall working group meeting, the activities for the coming year are planned and new requirements and ideas are discussed across the working groups.
The activities of the working groups include
- Defining and working on product issues
- Regular meetings of the working group members
- Exchange of experience (best practice)
- Formulation of requirements for the further development of the MPDV product portfolio
- Communication and reporting to the Smart Factory Society board of directors
- Provision of information for the Smart Factory Society members