Detailed modeling of correlations and general conditions required for planning calls for structures such as campaigns or collective orders as well as the explicit release of specific combinations of production resources.
- Functions from Campaign Planning help to reduce setup costs by optimizing the sequence of operations.
- You can plan several operations in parallel on one workplace with Connected Production Planning and thus achieve a higher machine utilization.
- Setup Optimized Planning calculates the setup times based on machine occupancy and helps to optimize the sequence. This makes the overall planning more realistic.
- Individual Verified Planning ensures that your production specifications are included in the planning process.
- You can use the Operation Splitting functionto close gaps in the planning scenario more effectively and to achieve higher capacity utilization in production.
- Cross Order Planning shows dependencies that apply to all orders in production planning and thereby given you greater planning reliability.
- You can use Multiple Resource Mapping to include both specific capacity demands and the actual available one. This function also makes it possible to assign resources several times.