MPDV Mikrolab GmbH
Targeted machine data collection
Machine data is vital to generate transparency in the shop floor. Use the mApp Machine Monitoring to collect produced quantities and machine statuses. You can do this manually or by means of digital interfaces to the machine control.
The system validates the machine data and then assigns this data to the corresponding workplace. If required, you can still correct the data at a later point in time. The mApp also allows to define automatic notifications for specific events and provides tabular overviews of all machines/workplaces and the current machine status.
- Collect multiple machine statuses at the same time to visualize the condition of machines in more detail
- Combine several machines/aggregates into one production line
- Compress machine data of a production line
- Display production line groups and all current machine data in a table
Machine data collection helps you increase transparency and keep control of your machines and equipment.
The automated data collection is performed via Distributed Edge Computing (DEC).
The mApp stores data in the Virtual Production Reality (ViPR) of MPDV's Manufacturing Integration Platform (MIP).
Machine Monitoring in the MIP ecosystem
The collected data can be used as basis for evaluations, graphic overviews and to calculate KPIs. MPDV also offers the following mApps:
- Machine Status Analysis: extensive evaluations of historic machine data
- Machine Performance KPIs: calculation of KPIs, e.g. OEE
- Shop Floor Monitor: graphical display of current machine data
#connectivity #machinedata #cip