Work Order Execution
MPDV Mikrolab GmbH
Collect shop floor and order data
True transparency is only possible in the shop floor if you collect your operational and order data digitally and in real time. The mApp Work Order Execution allows you to do just that: you can log on, log off, and interrupt operations. You can also collect part quantities.
The software collects the posting times as well as yields, scrap quantities, rework quantities and/or open quantities of different qualities including reasons for it. The posting time is the basis to determine the duration, which the system posts to the RPAs. You can configure these RPAs as you wish.
You can also define an automatic notification for selected events. The mApp contains an order overview, a list of planned, logged on and completed operations. There is also a shift-related display of completed operations with KPIs such as efficiency, scrap rate and performance level.
- Collect order data for specific persons, e.g. as basis for incentive or premium payments
- Compare order postings of specific persons to working times
Increase transparency with this application and maintain an overview of your production orders and operations at all times. Collected data is the basis for production controlling.
The mApp uses and stores data in the Virtual Production Reality (ViPR) of MPDV's Manufacturing Integration Platform (MIP).
Work Order Execution in the MIP ecosystem
Collect and evaluate shop floor data based on managed production orders and operations. MPDV also offers the following mApps for this purpose:
- Work Order Management manage production orders
- Work Order Controlling: evaluate and analyze shop floor data
- Shop Floor Monitor: graphical display of current machine and shop floor data
- Incentive & Premium Wage: calculate incentive pay and premium wage
#datamanagement # dsfm # digitalization #smartfactory