In order to perfectly utilize available resources, manufacturing companies need to know how machines are currently used and what potential can still be tapped. For this, data must be systematically recorded and evaluated. mApps of the HYDRA X Resource Management category provide the necessary range of functions for this purpose.
How you can benefit from our Resource Management
- More process reliability due to elimination of unreliable and time-consuming manual recordings
- Full transparency based on complete documentation of resource deployment
- Reduced paperwork due to electronic transmission & presentation of information & setting data
- Improved availability due to intelligent maintenance processes based on reliable actual data
- Optimize resource utilization by reducing downtime and malfunctions
- Longer utilization periods of often cost-intensive resources
- Compliance with requirements of relevant standards (e. g. DIN EN ISO 50001 for Energy Management)
Increased transparency and stability
The continuous monitoring and evaluation of recorded machine data, process data from sensors and energy consumption ensures transparency on the one hand and more stability in the processes on the other. Especially the correlation of measured values and machine data with information from other areas (e.g. Order Management or Quality Management) generates added value that mere IIoT systems cannot deliver. HYDRA X looks at any type of resource, whether it is a machine, a tool, a piece of test equipment, or a meter. The availability of all resources is an important requirement for a competitive production.
Perfect use of resources
HYDRA X goes far beyond the management of operating resources as described in the VDI Guideline 5600 (see ISA S95). In addition to physical inventory resources (machines, tools, test equipment, ...), HYDRA X also monitors the resource energy in whatever shape or form (e.g. electricity, gas, compressed air, steam, ...). HYDRA X correlates both consumption and performance values with other production-related data. As a result, meaningful and reliable KPIs can be calculated that provide information about productivity or effectiveness. The data collected is also used to optimize maintenance strategies. HYDRA X also supports the setup of resources - for example, by automatically transferring NC programs or setting data. This means that resources are perfectly used.